By Malie Bifc USA
1. Favorite activities when you have free times: listen to music at an easy going pace restaurant… I sang songs for fans all the time… sometime; I want somebody else to sing for me
2. Best place to go and relax: Chiangmai. When I got a chance to go home… I would totally relax… both mind and body… the most important thing is I get to be with my parents.
3. Favorite movie: P Mark Phra Kanong… I had a chance to go and see the movie. I love it because this movie had everything, i.e. funny, drama, scary… and everything component fit so well in its places
4. Favorite artist: ETC. I like their singing style. They have such charming voices. Their music is also different from other bands.
5. Favorite outfit: on a casual day, it would jean, t-shirt and gym shoes. On business day, a team will advise me on how to dress, what style, etc…My personal manager and costume team would prepare an outfit for me.
6. Favorite song: “All I Ask of You”… from the Phantom of the Opera.
7. Favorite menu: Fried bass with fish sauce… it’s a dish that I always order everywhere I go
8. Favorite country: Thailand. I have opportunities to travel to many countries… but I think Thailand is the best… food, friendly people, etc…
9. Favorite Stage Musical: the Phantom of the Opera. I went to see the musical. It was so fun; lots of beautiful songs, most importantly, the sound, colors and lightings were just awesome.
(Exact magazine, June, 2013)… Translated by Malie BIFC